Last Updated [11/17/2022]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- CALIFORNIA AND INTERNATIONAL USERS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information from users of our Services: “personal information,” which is information that you provide that can be used to identify you (such as your name, email address, etc.), and “aggregate information,” which is information that cannot be used to identify you (such as frequency of visits to our website, browser type, etc.).
Information you provide to us. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Services or otherwise interact with us. For example, you may provide us with your contact information such as your email address, first name and last name, phone number, company name, the content of your communication, or other personal information when you choose to submit such information to us through email, an online form, or other method (such as contacting us through our “Contact Us” website feature or enter your information to learn more about our products and services). We may also collect personal information from you when you interact with us at conferences and other similar events.
If you sign up for our newsletter or mailing list, we collect the information you submit and you are signing up to receive marketing and other communications from us.
Accounts. If you have an account with us in the Services, such as for example, you are a vendor or property owner, we collect certain information and personal information in order to create your account and to provide our Services. This information may include name, address, email, phone, professional licensure information, language preferences, and insurance information. We also collect any information that you provide to us through your use of the Services, such as information about your staff, other users in your account, management and other personnel, and your tenants, as well as any photos of videos that you upload. If you enter access information, such as garage or gate codes, we will collect and store such information.
If you a vendor providing services in connection with our Services, we may conduct certain screening, such as background checks, financial review, licensure verification, and identification verification.
Your Communication with Other Users. When you communicate with other users, you may provide content and information such as information about a specific job or work order, photos of a property, access codes, etc. This may require us to collect information from your device sensors, such as cameras, accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses, microphones. Other users may also see some of your account information. Keep in mind that users that you communicate with may, in some cases, be able to save that content or copy it outside of Lessen, so don’t send messages or share content that you wouldn’t want another user to save or share.
Your Communication with Us. We collect information when you communicate with us. The specific types of information we collect will depend on the forum in which you communicate with us. For example, if you send us an email, we will collect your email address and the content of your email.
Information automatically collected.
In Short: Some information — such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you use our Services.
We may automatically collect the following aggregate information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services.
- Information about your device, such as the operating system, hardware, system version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID, and device language.
- The specific actions that you take when you use our Services, including but not limited to the pages and screens that you view or visit, search terms that you enter, and how you interact with our Services.
- The time, frequency, connection type, and duration of your use of our Services.
- Information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (as further described below).
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
- Location information, such as GPS information (if you opt in to share such information)
Information collected through our Mobile Applications. In addition to the information mentioned above, when you use our services through our mobile application, we may also collect geolocation information, such as GPS information. We use geolocation information for verification purposes, such as, for example, to verify that a user/vendor was at a property location when the user/vendor indicated that work at the property was completed. We also collect information about work conducted, such as start and stop times.
Cookies. Like most websites, our website may use “cookies.” Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to help us identify you when you come to our Website.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when You return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Analytics. Our website uses Google Analytics to provide insight into our website, and to improve the relevance of advertisements you receive. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Session-Replay. We use session-replay technologies provided by third parties, such as FullStory, to record your interactions with the Services to help us diagnose problems and improve our Services. These technologies allow us to watch a DVR-like visual video playback of user sessions on our Services and capture your activities such as your clicks, mouse movements, scrolls, and keystrokes/key touches when you use our Services, and may collect personal information from and about you. You can learn more about Fullstory session-replay tools at https://www.fullstory.com/legal/privacy-policy/, and you can opt-out of session recording by Fullstory at https://www.fullstory.com/optout/.
Aggregate Information Collected. Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you. Aggregate Information maybe collected when you use our Services, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We use your information to provide our Services, operate our business, provide information and other services that you request, fulfill our contract with you, comply with our legal obligations, and/or for other purposes where we have your consent. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide, operate, improve, maintain, and protect our Services.
- Provide you with technical and other support.
- Facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- Send you updates, marketing and promotional communications, and other information about Lessen and our Services (as well as products and services offered by third parties in connection with our Services). Send administrative information to you, send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, legal reasons, and contractual reasons.
- Respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- Contact you and respond to your inquiries.
- Analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, marketing, and your experience. Enhance or improve user experience, our business, and our Services, including the safety and security thereof.
- Personalize our Services to you.
- For any purpose for which you have given us consent to use or have directed us to use your personal information.
- When it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- As necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or governmental request.
- Enforce contracts, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Lessen, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We do not rent or sell your personal information.
Like most companies, we share information, including personal information, in certain circumstances with third parties through operation of our Services and our business. Below we explain when that happens.
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time.
Other Users. If you have an account in our Services, some of your account and contact information is visible to other users and it may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services. When you communicate with other users, you will provide information and content – and to facilitate your interaction we will provide that content and information, as well as your account and contact information, to such other users.
Required Transfers. We mays hare or transfer your personal information under the following circumstances:(i) in connection with, including during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; (ii) to comply with a legal requirement, law, subpoena, judicial proceeding, court order, governmental request, or legal process; (iii)to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (iv) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lessen or other persons, or (v) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of Lessen.
Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services or Apps. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that the internet itself is not 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk, and we cannot guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 in connection with the Services. If you become aware that we have collected personal information from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Account Information. If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opting out of email marketing. You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account and our Services. To otherwise opt-out, you may access your account settings and update your preferences.
CaliforniaResidents. If you are a California resident, you have additional privacy rights specified in our supplemental California Privacy Notice.
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
9. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Services may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties, which may include social media features. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference and convenience only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their privacy policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. If you are submitting information to any such third-party through our Services, you should review and understand that party’s applicable policies, including their privacy policies, before providing your information to the third-party.
10. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS AND INTERNATIONAL USERS
If you are a California resident, please see our supplemental California Privacy Notice.
We are based in the United States, and our Services are hosted there. If you are using our Services from another country, the laws governing our Services’ collection and use of personal information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to use our Services, or share your personal information with us, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and agree to the transfer of your information to the United States.
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or contact us at:
4800 N. Scottsdale Rd., STE 5000
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Phone: (844) 227-2827