Lessen recognized with Realcomm 2023 Digie Award for Best Use of Automation
Lessen continues its year of success with prestigious industry recognition
We're thrilled to share that Lessen won the Realcomm 2023 Digie Award for Best Use of Automation Property/Facilities Management.
Now in its 25th year, the awards recognize real estate companies, projects and people that have gone above and beyond to positively impact and transform our industry using technology, automation and innovation. Realcomm announced the award winners June 14 at Realcomm | IBcon 2023 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Realcomm highlighted Lessen's strategic focus on facilities management and ESG solutions, delivering operational excellence, efficiency and sustainability in real estate and cultivating a corporate culture that embraces data-driven insights and fosters innovation through cutting-edge technologies. At the forefront of innovation solutions in its category, Lessen was applauded for constantly questioning the status quo and leveraging technology to elevate value, quality and efficiency in its portfolio of facilities services.
Although it’s just over halfway through the year, 2023 is proving to be a banner year for Lessen. Along with this recent recognition, the company has extended its service offerings with two critical strategic acquisitions, furthering its vision of a single, unified platform, and a slate of top-tier hires that reads like a Who’s Who of real estate. Here are the highlights:
- In January, Lessen acquired SMS Assist, an industry-leading facilities maintenance technology company. This enhances Lessen's scalable, tech-enabled enterprise solution for commercial and residential services.
- In April, Lessen bought Blue Skyre IBE, a global facilities management solutions provider. This extends Lessen’s facilities management offerings, bringing additional operational efficiency, enhanced services and advanced technology to market.
- Lessen this year also made these key hires, which are listed in order of engagement.
- Michael L. Krumwiede, as Chief Strategy Officer, formerly
Vice President, Capital Markets & Finance at Zillow
- Joshua Swift, as President, Residential Division, formerly Senior Vice President, Zillow Offer
- Justin Iannacone, as Chief Process and Innovation Officer, a co-founder of Colony American Homes
- Maureen Ehrenberg, as President of Lessen's Commercial Division and SMS Assist, formerly CEO at Blue Skyre IBE
- Colette Temmink, as Chief Operating Office, Commercial Division and SMS Assist, formerly Chief Strategy & Product Officer at Blue Skyre IBE
- Arvind Bobra, as Chief Financial officer, formerly Senior Vice President of Finance at Axon Enterprise (Nasdaq: AXON)
Lessen, together with SMS Assist, is the world class, tech-enabled, end-to-end property service provider transforming how commercial and residential real estate services are delivered and managed at scale. Our technology platform provides data-driven insights that unlock key growth opportunities for the entire real estate ecosystem—including investors, owners, managers, and service providers. Lessen enables local field managers to deploy and oversee a network of vetted, qualified vendors acting as one unit across distributed property portfolios—serving a national footprint of more than 1 million properties and completing more than 2.5 million work orders annually across an expanding range of services.
Visit our website to discover the suite of solutions Lesson provides for outsourced real estate property services.
Members of the press, please contact Brent Shelton, PRforLessen@bospar.com